Deadline: 25 July 2022 at midnight (CEST time).
1. Check your eligibility
The Research Award targets emerging researchers in the field of cultural policy and cultural management up from Europe and the rest of the world.
The doctoral thesis submitted to the call must have been recently successfully defended (up to 2 years after completion of the thesis) and should have the highest qualification in your country’s higher education system. The doctoral thesis are accepted in any languages. However, the applicant should submit an extensive summary in English. Please see instructions below, point 3.
The author must submit an original work (except for material in the public domain and/or material included with written permission of the copyright owners). This work cannot have been published previously in any form. However, if required, the work can be made available on a university website or in a national library. In addition, the work must not violate or infringe any existing copyright or licence or any other right of any person or party.
2. Find support to your application
Each Award applicant must be supported by his or her university in the form of two letters of recommendation by the members of university’s jury/assessment board involved in the public defense process.
3. Prepare your application and submit documents
Applicant must fill in the online application form and upload the following documents into the
- A cover letter
- Original table of contents of the doctoral thesis and a link to the full text
- A 3,000 word summary of the doctoral thesis in English including:
- Aim of the study and research questions
- Theoretical framework
- Methodological approaches, data collection and analysis, and ethical considerations
- Main results of the study
- Theoretical and practical contributions to the field of cultural management and/or policy
- Main references
- Letters of recommendation of two members of university’s jury/assessment board involved in the public defense process
Applications which do not meet eligibility criteria or do not respect the application procedure will rejected automatically by the system.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS IS 25 July 2022 at midnight (CEST time).